In light of the covid-19 pandemic we have made some operational changes to keep our guests and our staff safe.
What we are doing:
- Operating at a reduced capacity to allow our staff and guests to maintain a safe distance. As such we will be only accepting bookings of between 4 and 8 people. Smaller bookings may be available during early services - please call or email us to speak to a member of our team.
- Reducing our opening hours to keep our team size small - we will be open for dinner service Thursday - Saturday and open for lunch service on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Implementing thorough cleaning schedules before, after and during services
- Providing single use menus
What we are asking you to do:
- Ensure you are following government guidelines with regards to the number of households within your booking
- Provide contact details via our online form. The QR code will be available upon your arrival.
- We will provide sanitiser for your to sanitise your hands upon your arrival and ask you to take care when washing your hands
- Maintain a safe distance from others not in your party and from staff